I just want to die...
when pain exceeds your resources for coping with pain
when life seems hopeless
a world of despair...
Your life matters to God
- Your life is precious to God. He knows everything about you - even the number of hairs on your head.
- God loves you to such a degree that He sent His own Son (Jesus) to die for you (John 3:16).
- Jesus was raised from the dead to give you hope and victory over death.
Your life matters to other people
- Those who know you and care about you will never understand why you chose to take your life.
- Those who know you and care about you will feel guilt and be left with a feeling of overwhelming, personal failure.
- Those you leave behind will feel as if you didn’t love them.
- Suicide is a selfish act. It cuts off a relationship, and leaves no hope for reconciliation.
- Suicide models the choice to run away, and influences others to act in the same way.
Jesus has promised to never leave you or forsake you. God specifically states that he will carry you “all the days of your life.”
If you would like help - a listening ear either face to face in Sapporo or via email / Skype please fill out the Contact Page or click on “contact us” at the bottom of the page to write and send an email. Any communication will be confidential.
A good web site is “I just want to die...”
A good and simple explanation of who Jesus is - in a 3 minute video.
"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."
To walk with the Living God,
glorifying Him each day as we reveal
His love and grace.